Espro Press P3 COFFEE
Bold. Invoative. Fun.
ESPRO pride themselves on innovation throughout our product line, even with entry-level models. The P3 achieves their goal of delivering ESPRO Press coffee and tea at an affordable price without ever compromising the quality of the brew itself.
Let's Make Beautiful Coffee & Tea Together
ESPRO designed the ESPRO PRESS P3 so it's easy to make coffee and tea you'll love. Every cup is double filtered, so there's no grit to ruin your day. The glass is stronger and stays warmer than a traditional press. And the design stops extraction instantly, so you last sip is a good as your first
Ever Wonder How Good Your Cup Can Taste?
ESPRO took the best parts of a traditional press (flavor, simplicity) and left out the worst (grit in your cup) with their patented double micro-filter. Just add coffee grounds or tea, then hot water. Stir. Wait 4-5 minutes. Press. Enjoy.
Breakthrough Tea Filtration
ESPRO new double tea micro-filter sweeps leaves into an isolated chamber to stop the brew. You will get perfect extraction that stops precisely, and you can easily re-steep your loose leaf tea many times without a mess.
A two-year collaboration with German manufacturer Schott-Duran delivered glass that is 40% thicker than a traditional French press, so it's more durable and keeps things toasty.
United We Stand
The ESPRO Press P3 has a unique patent-pending Safety Lock™ to keep the glass in place while you pour, yet releases easily with a twist.
- 18 oz (makes 1.5-2 US cup, 3-4 EU cup)
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters
- Tea press includes new tea-specific double-microfilter
- Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, 40% thicker than industry standard French presses, with functional form to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction; patent-pending safety-lock robotically assembled to ensure precise placement
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Patented and global patents pending