PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ABOUT USING THE ONLINE STORE DREKKA.BG
The online store www.drekka.bg is owned by Dreka OOD and is managed by Dreka OOD in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and related legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ).
"Dreka" Ltd. strives for the online store www.drekka.bg to be convenient for shopping and to contain as much information as possible that could interest you. We take care of its safe use so that you can be sure that your personal data and rights are protected.
In carrying out its activities, Dreka OOD, UIC BG204246827, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, 60 William Gladstone Str., Processes information in the online store, including personal data.
The protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. Dreka Ltd. does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, it is our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for the protection of your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information regarding the processing of your personal data that we provide to you.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Dreka Ltd. does not process information about you related to personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade unions and processing of genetic data, biometric data in order to unambiguously identify an individual, health or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual are a special category of personal data.
III. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Dreka Ltd. collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data, which the Company needs to perform the provision of services and goods on our online store. Your data is used to manage your account on the website www.drekka.cbg and manage your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Company, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of "Dreka" Ltd.
Below are examples of the types of personal information that Dreka Ltd. may collect, as well as the ways in which we may use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant service of the online store and provide information to "Dreka" Ltd.
When a user visits our online store, we receive information in the form of an information protocol with the following content:
- The website that referred you to us;
- IP address;
- Date and duration of your visit;
- The amount of data transferred;
- Information about the browser and operating system you use;
- Geo location;
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When creating an account in the online store, registering on our website, buying a product, concluding a distance contract - your names; your email address; delivery address for the goods ordered by you; phone number;
- To manage access and identify your account - email address and password;
- Details for payment and protection of your data related to the payment - e-mail address, telephone number, invoice address, delivery address, information related to the method of payment, purchase amount and frequency of purchases;
- To issue an invoice and process it - your names, invoice address, delivery address, e-mail address, means of payment used, amount of payment and product (s), date of purchase;
- Participation in online research and other marketing activities - various types of information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, how you prefer to be contacted and credit card information, history of your purchases and searches;
- To ensure the safety of defective products and related to goods, complaints and appeals - your names, your email address, the products purchased; postal address, information on the complaint and the product (s) concerned;
- When you share product information with your family and friends, send products as a gift, or invite someone to join you in our forums / social media, Dreka Ltd. may collect the information you provide about these people as names, their postal addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main activities, goals and grounds related to the processing of personal data for Dreka Ltd. are:
- Management activities of our e-shop;
- Data for the purposes of execution of an order / s from the online store of "Dreka" Ltd. on the basis of concluding a distance contract;
- Posting and invoicing of purchases from the online store based on our legal obligation to do so;
- Activities for managing your account on our website;
- Data related to the management of your access (identification), based on your consent;
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising. In case you do not want to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences in the account and on the website.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages such as notifications about your purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and various policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as inspections, data analysis and research to improve the products, services and communication with customers of "Dreka" Ltd.
If you participate in events, lotteries, contests or promotions, we may use the information you provide to administer these programs.
In addition, your data is processed by Dreka Ltd. for the purposes of:
- Establishment of anomalies, complaints related to products of "Dreka" Ltd., based on the legitimate interest;
- Inquiries addressed to us related to products, based on your consent;
- COOKIES OR COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files of information that are stored in your internet browser (data on language used, connection time, web pages visited) or hard disk when visiting the site. We can advise them on your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The paragraphs below aim at transparency to give you the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that Dreka Ltd. uses on its website. We draw your attention to the fact that if you share the use of your device with others, it is possible to change the personalized nature of the action of cookies.
VI.II. WHAT ARE THE TYPES (COOKIES) USED BY DREKKA.BG?
The following cookies are used:
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of your search, which enable you to use the main functionalities such as managing a "shopping cart" and maintain possible identification throughout the search;
- Customizable cookies that allow you to visit the website in a personalized way according to your previous visits, purchases, etc. They allow you to find the offers that suit you best faster;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from "Dreka" Ltd. on the online store of external partners
You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your internet browser.
"Dreka" Ltd. is not responsible if the Internet browser you use does not support the functions of control of use, refusal to save or delete saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies depending on their type, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
VII. SOCIAL MEDIA
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and others, provides for separate registration and acceptance of the general conditions of these sites. Dreka Ltd. is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these general conditions. Please read the general terms and conditions of these sites in detail.
VIII. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In certain cases, Dreka OOD may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners - subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the activities of Dreka OOD or assist Dreka OOD in marketing to customers. Personal information will be shared by us only for the purpose of improving our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
For the cases in which Dreka OOD shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of Dreka OOD, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is considered confidential for our partners as well.
It may be necessary - by law, in court, in litigation and / or at the request of public and governmental authorities in or outside your country of residence - "Dreka" Ltd. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we find that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we find that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our activities or users. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information collected to the third party concerned.
- THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFER
Dreka Ltd. does not transfer your data to third countries outside the EU as a rule.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dreka Ltd. takes precautionary measures - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
All employees of Dreka Ltd. are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited to the principle of necessity to perform their duties.
For the cases in which Dreka OOD shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of Dreka OOD, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
XII. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have provided your personal data to Dreka Ltd., you have the following options at all times:
- to check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by entering your profile on the website of "Dreka" Ltd .;
- right of access to your personal data processed by Dreka OOD;
- the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated. Information for the competent authority: Commission for Personal Data Protection, Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, phone: 02 915 3 518, website: www.cpdp.bg
If you want to exercise your rights or refuse to receive the e-newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by sending a message to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the postal address: 1000 Sofia, ul. William Gladstone 60, for the Data Protection Officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of other users, requests that are extremely impractical or otherwise not required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not recurring and unfounded, is not subject to the payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and / or legal representatives of children find that children under their guardianship have given their data to "Dreka" Ltd., contact us and we will delete the information as soon as possible.
These conditions enter into force on 23.05.2018.
- CONTACT DATA
If you wish to contact us on issues related to this policy or personal data protection in "Dreka" Ltd., please contact us in one of the following ways: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; at the postal address: 1000 Sofia, 60 William Gladstone Str., for the personal data protection official;