"Purple Haze-mini burgers"
- Burgers: 500 g ground beef, 1-2 tablespoons Purple Haze
- Marinated red onion: 4 onions red onion, 100ml apple vinegar, 100ml water, 3 tablespoons sugar, 5 grains black pepper, a pinch of thyme and 1 cup crystal sea salt
- Avocado cream: 2 avocados, 1 lime and a pinch of crystal sea salt
- Chimicks or pesto: homemade or at the store
- Vegetables: sprouts peas, lettuce or other fresh leaf vegetables
- 6 small rolls for burgers
- Pickled onions: mix the water, vinegar, sugar and spices and boil. Chop the onions into quarters, add to the mixture and let it boil on low heat for 8-10 minutes. Drain the onions.
- Avocado cream: bake avocado and add lime juice and salt to taste.
- Burgers: Meat the meat with Purple Haze, shape 6 small burgers and place them on the grill of a high temperature.
- Warm the buns, cut them through the middle and spread the cream of avocado. Put the vegetables, burgers, pickled onions and a generous amount of chimicks or pesto.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
Look at Purple Haze