It's all going to be Chai this winter!
Chai pyramids of teapigs are filled with whole leaves of black tea, herbs and spices and are made for the perfect Chai late! All ingredients are natural, without added sugar and are prepared SUPER easily at home.
Were we interested in you? Check out our short guide on how to prepare chai late yourself!
- Toss a pyramid Chai tea in your favorite tea cup.
- Pour boiling water (about 1/4 cup).
- Let the tea steam for 3-5 minutes. The longer you leave it, the more saturated the taste will be.
- Add a little agave syrup if you want extra sweetness.
- While your tea is steaming, heat milk (about 150 ml) and mix it with an electric latte whisk to form foam. If you are "advanced" and have a late whisk, we congratulate you. If you do not have one, do not worry, you can just heat some milk on the hob or in the microwave and quickly mix it by hand (carefully, it is hot...).
- Remove the Chai pyrmaide from the glass and top up with the milk et voilà.
If you want to reach the next level of preparation, add cinnamon powder or grated chocolate. For even bolder, try some chili for even more heat!