Terms of service
For the "Drekka"
The current GENERAL TERMS govern the relationship between "DREKA" Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Drekka", on the one hand, and Users of web pages and services located on the domain www.drekka.bg (hereinafter the Users), on the other.
"DREKA" LTD is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with EIC 204246827, having its registered office and address: Sofia, P.C. 1000, Oborishte Street, ul. "William Gladstone" No 60, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: 0895524320
"DREKA" LTD is registered as a personal data administrator and holds a Certificate of Personal Data Administrator No 1423897
Please read the fully published Terms and Conditions before using the information and commercial services offered by www.drekka.bg (referred to as Services). With the visualization of www.drekka.bg, each User automatically undertakes to comply with the conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of the "Drekka" and the general terms and conditions for use of the services provided by the "Drekka" by arranging relations between us and each of our registered users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the registration of each User and for the conclusion of the contract between him and the "Drekka". By pressing a virtual button "Registration" is considered to be familiar with the General Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with them.
Art. 1 The services provided by the 'Drekka' of the User are information society services within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Commerce.
Art. 2 "Drekka" is an electronic shop, available on www.drekka.bg, through which the Users have the opportunity to enter into buying and selling contracts for the Drekka " goods.
Art. 3 (1) "Drekka" identifies the Users of the site by storing log files on the server at www.drekka.bg and the IP address of the User.
(2) "Drekka" has the right to collect and use information about the users after their registration. The information by which the person can be identified may include a name, surname, date of birth, sex, address, telephone, and any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information includes any other User enters, uses or provides the Services provided by the Drekka.
Art. 4 (1) "Drekka" shall take due care and be responsible for the protection of information about the User who has become known to him in connection with the registration-subject to the present General Terms & Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
(2) In the registration form completed by the User's registration, the "Drekka" denotes the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of a refusal to provide them. By expressing consent with the present General Terms and Conditions, the User shall agree to process the information on the User's instructions.
(3) The restrictions under Paragraph (3) 1 shall not apply in the event that the 'Drekka' has an obligation to provide personal information about the User to the relevant competent public authorities under the legislation in force.
Art. 5 (1) "Drekka" collects and uses information as per Art. 3 for the purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new goods and/or services to the User (free or paid). The intended purposes for which the information is used are not fully listed and do not entail obligations for the Drekka.
(2) By accepting the present General Terms and Conditions, the User shall agree with the processing of his personal data for the purposes of this Treaty and the direct makreting.
Art. 6 (1) The User may register by completing the relevant electronic registration form available in real time (on-line) on the website of the "Drekka" to agree with the present General Terms & Conditions and declare that he is capable.
(2) By pressing the virtual button "Registration" having the power of written confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions, the User shall make an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that he is aware of the present General Terms & Conditions, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By subscribing to the relevant carrier on the 'Drekka' server, by means of a generally accepted conversion standard in a technical manner that makes it possible to reproduce it, the electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the quoted law. The "Drekka" can store in log files on its server IP address of the User, as well as any other information necessary to identify it and play its electronic statement for acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in case of a legal dispute arises. The text of the present General Terms & Conditions is available on the website of the "Drekka" in a way that allows its preservation and reproduction.
(3) When completing the application for registration, the User shall be obliged to provide complete and correct data regarding the identity (for natural persons), legal status (legal persons) and other requirements required by the electronic form of the "Drekka" data, and update them in 7 (7) days from their change. The consumer declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data so as to ensure that the data it provides in the registration process is correct, complete and accurate and the latter will update them in a timely manner. In case of false data, the "Drekka" shall have the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of the Services and the maintenance of the User's registration.
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User shall receive a unique user name and password to access the services available through the website of the "Drekka".
(2) The User name by which the User is registered shall not grant him any other rights other than the right to use the specific user name within the "Drekka" electronic shop.
(3) The registration as a representative of a legal person shall be obliged to establish his full name and address, respectively. the name of the legal person representing. By accepting the General Terms & Conditions, he guarantees and confirms that there is a contractual relationship with the company-registered company. In the introduction of incorrect or misleading information, the party shall be deprived of the right of access to the services of the 'Drekka' website.
(4) The User is obliged to take all care and to take the necessary measures, which are reasonably required to protect his password, and not to make available to third parties his password and to notify the "Drekka" immediately in case of unlawful access, and in the case of possibility and doubt. It carries the responsibility and the risk to the protection of its password, as well as for all actions carried out by it or by a third party by using its password.
Art. 8 (1) The User shall have the right of on-line access to the services provided through the "Drekka" website, subject to the access conditions and access requirements specified by the "Drekka". In order to be able to use the services, the user should enter his user name and password.
(2) The User shall have the right of access and rectification in the on-line procedure of his personal data provided in the registration.
Art. 9 (1) Users use the interface of the "Drekka" website to conclude contracts for sale of the goods offered by the "Drekka" in the e-shop.
(2) The contract for the purchase and sale of goods shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of its application by the User via the website of the "Drekka".
Art. 10 (1) To request a request, the User is required to register according to the terms and conditions described in these Terms and Conditions, as well as to log into the system by means of identification with username and password.
(2) After selecting one or more goods available on the "Drekka" website, the User must add the same in your shopping list ("basket", "cart").
(3) It is necessary for the User to provide data for delivery and to select a spot and moment of payment of the price, and then to confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(4) Upon making an order, the User receives confirmation by email that his order has been accepted.
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those indicated on the 'Drekka' website at the time of ordering, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products are indicated in the currency indicated on the "Drekka" website and include VAT in cases where it is intended to be charged. The products are exclusively billed in the currency indicated on the 'Drekka' website.
(3) invoices shall only be issued in the name of the person who made the order.
Art. 12 "Drekka" reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of the products offered in the online store, such changes will not affect any previously executed orders.
Art. 13 (1) "Drekka" may provide discounts for the products offered in the online store according to the Bulgarian legislation and regulations defined by the "Drekka". The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in different forms (e.g. promotions, loyalty discounts granted individually, on a random basis or as a result of participation in a competition or customer study).
(2) Different types of concessions shall not be combined to order and purchase the same commodity.
Article 14 When the User returns a product with the right to reimbursement of the amount paid for any reason, the price of the refund shall be reduced by the value of the resulting discount applied to the product and only the amount actually paid is refunded.
Art. 15 (1) The user can pay the price of the ordered goods by using one of the opportunities listed on the website. On www.drekka.bg it is possible to pay by way of payment by credit or debit card and by bank transfer.
(2) If the user selects the delivery option with a courier and payment with an imposed payment, he shall pay the price of the ordered items together with the delivery price of the courier upon receipt of the item.
Art. 16 If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and/or fees of such a third party.
Art. 17 The Drekka is not liable if a payment method involving a third party, a payment service provider, is not available or otherwise operates for reasons that cannot be attributed to the 'Drekka' fault.
Art. 18 (1) The delivery of the ordered goods shall be effected by courier to a designated office or delivery address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery is for the User's account unless otherwise specified on www.drekka.bg.
(2) Prior to dispatch of the ordered goods, the "Drekka" shall have the right to contact the User on his phone, in order to specify details of the order and/or delivery.
(3) "Drekka" shall not be liable for the execution of a contract in cases where the User has indicated false, incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, inaccurate or fictional address or telephone.
Art. 19 The delivery is made within the time limits specified below each delivery option in the order interface module. In exceptional circumstances, the Drekka reserves the right to extend the delivery time by informing the User in due time.
Article 20 (1) The ordered goods shall be delivered in exchange for signature, and larger consignments (at the discretion of the courier) shall be delivered to the entrance of the building.
(2) The User shall review the goods at the time of delivery and inform the courier immediately of any discrepancies, deficiencies and failures. If the user does not do so, it is assumed that delivery is accepted without objections.
Art. 21 (1) In case of inability or difficulty of service to the addressee, the consignments shall be served as follows:
(a) for the service address of a person with employment at the address, noting the name of the person who received the consignment;
(b) for home address-to a member of the household, noting the name of the person who received the consignment.
(2) In case of inability to service the consignment, not by the fault of the "Drekka" or the courier, the person making the delivery calls on the contact phone specified by the User to be specified by which office of the courier User can receive the delivery.
(3) In case of inability to establish contact with the User, the distance selling contract shall be automatically cancelled as the "Drekka" shall be released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods.
Art. 22 In the case of international supplies, the rules for the delivery and receipt of consignments of the relevant national postal service and of the relevant national legislation of the country in which the consignee of the goods are located shall apply.
Art. 23 "Drekka" reserves the right to modify the available delivery and payment methods and/or terms at any time by publishing the available methods of delivery and payment on the website without any other notice.
Art. 24 (1) The User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, without due compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party.
(2) In order to exercise its right under this Clause, the User must notify the "Drekka" in writing of his decision to withdraw from the contract by distinguishing the goods he wishes to return by providing all the details of the order and delivery made, including but not limited to the content and value of the contract, details of the person who made the contract, details of the person who accepted the delivery and the date of delivery.
(3) The User shall be obliged to return the goods at his own expense by handing them over to the "Drekka" or authorized by the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the User has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract.
(4) If the User does not fulfil his/her obligation under the previous paragraph without notifying the "Drekka" for the delay and without giving a valid reason for the same, it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement of withdrawal from the contract.
Art. 25 (1) The User shall not withdraw from the contract in the event that the subject matter of the contract is: products made according to individual specifications or manifestly customised; products that may impair their quality or products with a short shelf-life; for newspapers, periodicals or magazines, including imported and foreign language magazines; products which cannot be returned for reasons of health or hygiene, and which are printed after delivery; sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software which are printed after delivery.
(2) In case the returned goods are found to be identical to the printed factory packaging (when it comes to products which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and for sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software), the "Drekka" will not have the obligation to reimburse the User paid price.
Art. 26 "Drekka" restores the User's price paid for the returned goods by way of reverse charge, as specified by the User's bank account or by any other appropriate means, if requested by the User within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Art. 27 In the event that the User discovers a distinct non-conformity of the goods with the sales contract, he shall have full rights to bring a claim under the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection.
Art. 28 The Drekka has the right at its sole discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral standards.
Art. 29 (1) Intellectual property rights on all materials and resources located on the website of the "Drekka" (including available databases) shall be protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belonging to the "Drekka" or to the designated person who has transferred the right to use the "Drekka" and cannot be used in violation of the applicable legislation.
(2) The right of access of the User shall not include the right to use, copy or reproduce information constituting an object of intellectual property, unless it is negligible by volume of information intended for personal use, provided that the legitimate interests of the authors or other holders of intellectual property rights are not unduly prejudiced and, where the reproduction or reproduction is carried out for non-commercial purposes.
(3) Upon copying or reproducing information outside the legal limit, as well as in any other violation of the intellectual property rights of the resources of the "Drekka", the "Drekka" shall have the right to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
(4) The User shall be obliged to use the services provided by the "Drekka" services: to comply with the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good manners; not to offend the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to the burning of racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity, not to preach a fascist or any other anti-democratic ideology, not to violate any foreign property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights; to notify immediately the "Drekka" of any case of committed or detected infringement; not to interfere in the proper functioning of the system, including, but not limited to, defaulting the identification procedure of another User, not to gain access outside the provided, not to prejudice or impede the availability, reliability or quality of the access granted, and not to use it in a manner that prevents it from being used; not to extract by technical means or technically information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located on the website of the "Drekka" and thus not to create its own database electronically or in any other form; to not impersonate another person or otherwise mislead third parties as to their identity or affiliation to a certain group of persons; not to perform malicious acts within the meaning of the present General Conditions.
(5) Unless expressly agreed, the User shall not reproduce, modify, erase, publish, distribute and otherwise communicate the information resources published on the website of the "Drekka".
Art. 30 (1) The Drekka undertakes to ensure that due care is given to the User for normal access to the services provided.
(2) The "Drekka" shall have the right to deactivate or delete the username and password to access the User Profile, in case the latter violates the intellectual property rights of the "Drekka" on its website elements-intellectual property objects.
(3) "Drekka" reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided after giving notice in the User Profile. The Drekka has a right, but not an obligation, at its own discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
Art. 31 (1) In addition to the cases provided for in the present General Conditions, the contract between the Parties shall terminate upon the cessation of the activities of the "Drekka" or termination of its website.
(2) The User shall be entitled at any time at his own discretion to stop using the services provided by the "Drekka".
(3) On termination of the contract, the "Drekka" deactivates the User Profile of the User and removes the password to access it.
Art. 32 Out of the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of failure to comply with obligations under the contract.
Art. 33 The written form of the contract is considered to be followed by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a page containing content to be filled in or selected by the User or scoring in a box (check box) on the website, etc. similar, to the extent that the statement is technically recorded in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
Art. 34 The parties declare that, in the event that any of the provisions of the present General Terms & Conditions turn out to be unreal, it shall not actually involve the whole of the contract or any of its parts. The invalidity clause will be replaced by the imperative rules of law or established practice.
Art. 35 (1) "Drekka" undertakes to notify Users of any changes to the current general conditions within 7 days from the occurrence of this circumstance on the email address specified by the User.
(2) When disagreeing with the changes in the general terms, the User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without due compensation or penalty. To exercise this right, the User shall notify the 'Drekka' within one month of receipt of the communication referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) If the User does not exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the terms set out in these General Terms, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without any objections.
Art. 36 The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters not covered by these General Conditions.